This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

explain this...

Nov 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM
2 hours into a flight, of course. I did not have google earth running on the fsx computer, just your FSGET tracker.

I was running heavy settings and external weather program as well. 6.5GB ram in use before the crash.

Funny thing is, I noticed a few memory crashes a week ago, and discontinued loading this tracker but today I thought: 'let's give FSGET the benefit of the doubt.'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is the sim-pilots warning cry!

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC000014B): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000014B
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.RequestDataOnSimObjectType(Enum RequestID, Enum DefineID, UInt32 dwRadiusMeters, SIMCONNECT_SIMOBJECT_TYPE type)
at FSX_Google_Earth_Tracker.Form1.timerUserPrediction_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)